How to convert pdf to word document without software
Pdfs are the most common document format these days. They are easy to create and easy to view. But, when you need to edit a pdf, things can get a little tricky. You can’t just open up a pdf in Word and start typing away – you need to convert it first. Check out this article to learn how to convert a pdf to a Word document without any software!
PDF to Word Online Converter
There are a number of online converters that can help you convert your PDF files to Word documents without the need for any additional software. Many of these services are free to use, and they can be a quick and easy way to get your PDF converted into a format that is easier to edit.
Here are a few of the best PDF to Word online converters that you can use:
2. PDF Converter
3. Free Online OCR
4. Nitro PDF to Word Converter
These online converters will help you quickly and easily convert your PDFs into Word documents, so you can start editing them right away.
Convert PDF to Word on Adobe Acrobat
If you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, you can use it to convert PDFs to Word documents. Here’s how:
1. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat.
2. Click on the “Export PDF” tool in the right-hand pane.
3. Select “Word Document” from the drop-down menu.
4. Click “Export.”
Your PDF will now be converted to a Word document!
Use Google Drive to convert PDF to Word
If you have a PDF that you need to convert to a Word document, there’s no need to download any software. You can use Google Drive to quickly and easily convert your PDF into a Word document.
1. Go to drive.google.com and sign in with your Google account.
2. Click on the “New” button, then select “File Upload.”
3. Find the PDF you want to convert on your computer, then click “Open.”
4. The PDF will now be uploaded to your Google Drive account. Right-click on the file, then select “Open with.”
5. From the drop-down menu, select “Google Docs.”
6. The PDF will now be converted into a Google Docs document. You can make any edits you need to, then save it as a Word document by selecting “File > Download As > Microsoft Word (.docx).”
There you have it! A simple guide on how to convert a PDF document into a Word document without having to download any software. By following these easy steps, you’ll be able to edit your PDFs in no time at all.
Read moreWhat software does marques brownlee use for his podcast
2 thoughts on “How to convert pdf to word document without software”
Pingback: How to unblock games on a school computer – TechFoPedia
Pingback: Do a Barrel Roll Google - UTech Vibes